collage obsession "siblings"

My entry for this week's Collage Obsession
The theme is "SIBLINGS"

Here is the original image.



My little brother and I are very close.
Growing up in a military family we moved many times
so we were each other's best friend.

 My digtal collage and the quote from an anonymous
author reminds me of all the hours we
played together in our own magical world and
how we are still best friends now.


Click on the image for a larger view.

Some elements are from Center Stage by Laura Bavin.
Purchased from Digital Scrapbook Place.




UPDATE: I just did a bit of my rounds for Collage Obsession and want to say I've seen some really beautiful art from everyone. What amazes me is that in less than 15 minutes I've visited Germany, New, Zealand, South Africa, England and Canada. Don't you just love Bloggy Land!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is amazing.
So beautifully created. Stunning digital work. Love them.

Judy said...

Beautiful, Anna!

Carolyn said...

Anna, another very clever idea for the "siblings" challenge. It reminds me of going to the circus.